Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

  • CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERIES
  • HUMANE SOCIETY WEB PAGE WITH PICTURES

    If you're looking for a specific topic, type it in the "search this blog" space at the very top of the page in the blue bar.

    Wednesday, July 12, 2006

    PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2

    I saw the movie tonight and while I was entertained during the two hours and some 30 minutes, I don't think it was as good as it could have been . . . and I got tired of all the slimy (literally) characters and the big squid's tentacles. Also, I thought the director relied on the viewers having seen Depp's character in the first movie and merely provided some visual cues to refresh your memory.

    Okay, the big stick with the fruit was not bad . . .

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home