Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

  • CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERIES
  • HUMANE SOCIETY WEB PAGE WITH PICTURES

    If you're looking for a specific topic, type it in the "search this blog" space at the very top of the page in the blue bar.

    Thursday, April 10, 2008

    There will be Blood - I watched it for Redbox

    Gee, I don't know about this movie. Well, that is inaccurate; I do know something about it - I watched it once, fell asleep in the middle and then watched it over again. Today I watched scenes for a second and sometimes third time.

    I think it is a sad movie; I wouldn't rent it again or watch it if it shows up on TV in the future. And I am certain it will. I have seen it; I know what people are talking about when they speak of it; I understand the plot. I have done my homework. That is the way I think of it.

    Not only did I find it sad, I found it slowly sad and getting sadder - maybe like a rock rolling downhill with reverse momentum.

    I have heard some think it is a great movie; I think maybe it could have been.

    I'm sticking with No Country for Old Men when it comes to this year's movies.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home