Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

  • CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERIES
  • HUMANE SOCIETY WEB PAGE WITH PICTURES

    If you're looking for a specific topic, type it in the "search this blog" space at the very top of the page in the blue bar.

    Monday, July 17, 2006

    WOE IS ME, THE LITTLE GREEN CAR IS AT VORDERMAN'S

    Yes, the little green car, which is so recognizable it would be impossible for me to use it as a get away car, is, alas, in the garage for suspected glow plug problems. It had been just purrring, absolutely purring . . . and then I mentioned to someone that I didn't want to jinx it, but "Boy, the car is just purring."

    I have been driving it all around, checking eBay for little things such as a a replacement headlight/turn signal cover and now it it sick. You know, it needs a new headlight thingie because two Thanksgivings ago I sort of accidentally on a really rainy, steamy window type of day drove it into a pole at Wal-Mart.

    Please, little green car, I didn't mean to do it . . . Please forgive me and get better.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home