Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

  • CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO GALLERIES
  • HUMANE SOCIETY WEB PAGE WITH PICTURES

    If you're looking for a specific topic, type it in the "search this blog" space at the very top of the page in the blue bar.

    Tuesday, April 22, 2008

    I look better in the upstairs bathroom mirror

    Yes, I have noticed that when I look at myself upstairs in the master bath with the sunlight over my head, that I don't look too bad. Sometimes, I will not look in another mirror for a long time and then I will catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror somewhere else and I am surprised at the dumpy plain person I see. It occurs to me that I cannot conduct my life from that bathroom but the magic is in THERE, not in the other places I go. I ponder having a picture taken of me in that mirror and pasting it on my face. I guess I could start out with first pasting it on a bag and then putting the bag over my head. I don't think anyone would take me for a bank robber since I am not a president nor a movie star. But they might take me to the funny farm, which isn't politically correct to say and yet it falls naturally from my tongue.

    Now, "asylum" - that would probably be real bad to say. Unfortunately, I say it sometimes: "Well, I'll just pack my bags and go to the asylum." No, I don't say that. I say, "You pack your bags and go to the asylum." Of course, I use asylum so much that no one thinks too much about it being insensitive. Odd though, it's okay to say you're seeking political asylum . . . Oh, never mind, I see my mind is all over the place.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home